Larry's Blog Pages

December 18, 2009

Please Don't Drink and Drive!

I cannot say that my past was without stupid mistakes but I can proudly say that I have been able to learn from my errors and hopefully help others avoid bad choices in life. I hope!

This is only one very sad story (that I just read on Slowtwitch.com and thought I would share) of far too many. I selected this one only because it fits the theme of my page but I could have selected any number of examples of unnecessary loss to help with my message.

Awareness is still the number one educational tool for this problem so I hope some new people get a chance to read and pass it along.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/Interview/A_life_changing_experience_1148.html

This is not just a holiday message but stats prove that the occurence of this behaviour is far greater at this time of the year. Please remember that this applies to the entire year!

Thank you!

No comments: