Larry's Blog Pages

December 8, 2009

More Music Reco's

I should really be pushing my Canadian listening pleasures but most of them are more for the chill moments of my life (i.e. work) and not really my first picks for training.


Dance/Urban, whatever they call it these days, is not my usual genre but I have found a spot on my playlist lately for more beats.

Today, while I was on the tready at the gym, Much More Music played most of these newer hits and I felt my energy levels boost so they work for me.

Here are three selections that caught my attention and I seem to be stuck on for a pick me up.

"Empire State of Mind" - Jayz feat. Alicia Keys
"Meet Me Half Way" - Black Eyed Peas
"I Got A Feeling    " - Black Eyed Peas

Have fun and don't be afraid to make your music diverse!

No comments: