Larry's Blog Pages

November 24, 2009

Today's Music Pick - 11/24/09

Can you tell it is the off season? Wanted to write something tonight as I settle down before bed after my nightly run.

I found this fun, bubbly band a little while back on Myspace.com when I was looking for some new stuff that is not over played on our local radio stations. I would say their music is best suited for those nice, easy runs when you are bouncing along with a big smile on your face.

Faded Paper Figures, an Indie Electronica band from California, were featured on Grey's Anatomy a few times this TV season so they have the potential for big things. Catch them before they get big!

 http://www.myspace.com/fadedpaperfigures

If you have some time, take a moment to listen to the free music streaming on the link above. My two fav's are Metropolis and Logos, so far...

No comments: