Larry's Blog Pages

October 28, 2009

If you are looking for sponsorship...

As a weekend warrior on the multisport scene, I know how expensive it can be to keep your gear up to date and fresh. Thankfully, one independant running store in the GTA has stepped up year after year and made it a little easier on the pocket book with their sponsorship program.

I just went to their website (as an Alumni member I like to visit and see what everyone is up to) to do some reading and noticed their application process is underway. Those that are interested have until Dec. 31, 2009 to submit their application for 2010 Team Running Free Sponsorship at one of their 4 stores.

I have been a beneficiery of this unique program in the past and would highly recommend it to others if you would like to be apart of a great team and save some money on your gear.

Here is a link to the website for more info!


I just thought I would pass this along!
Larry

No comments: