Larry's Blog Pages

October 23, 2009

Great News - Muskoka Chase is On the Schedule!!!!!

Hi all! Janet and Mitch have announced their tentative 2010 schedule and they have found a way to fit on the Muskoka Chase even with the G8 Summit in Huntsville. During the course of 2009, Mitch seemed very worried that they would not be able to put on this great race. It is my favourite, for sure, so I am very happy to see it on the calendar. Now, I just have to decide if it will be a Tri or Du event for me?

2010 Subaru Series Schedule
Victoria's Duathlon - Monday, May 24

Milton Tri/Du - Sunday, June 6

Guelph Lake Weekend - Sat/Sun Jun 19/20

Peterborough Tri/Du - Sunday, July 4

Belwood Tri/Du - Sun, July 18

Muskoka Tri/Du - Sat/Sun July 24/25

Niagara Tri/Du - Sunday, Aug 8

Orillia Tri - Sunday Aug 22

Guelph Lake II - Sat Sept 4

Muskoka 70.3 - Sunday Sept 12

3 comments:

Syd Trefiak said...

Tri, cough cough.

LARRY BRADLEY said...

I always listen to Syd, so I must sign up for the Tri! Hope I can swim that far by then.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?