Larry's Blog Pages

September 17, 2009

Kinetico Running Festival - This Sunday

After some discussions due to our very heavy schedules this weekend, I am very happy that I will be able to take my daughter to the 1 Mile Kids run this Sunday in Caledon.

Although, the Subaru series often has fun runs for the kids, I am usually up and out of bed for my races much too early to drag the family along. With the festival this weekend holding its kids run around 2 pm, we have lots of time to get ready and make the trip north of the city.

Hannah seems excited that she gets to race with me and I know she will have a blast when she sees how many other kids are running/walking. I am sure the medal for finishing will be a nice touch as well! The event sounds like a pretty neat set up so it should be a bunch of fun for the kids and adults alike.

Hope to see everyone there!

No comments: