Larry's Blog Pages

January 17, 2012

Get the Press Rolling...

I was looking back at some posts from last year and came across a number of the online interviews I conducted. I really enjoyed learning more about the folks that make up tour local triathlon community so I figured I had better pick up where I left off in 2011.

I have one person in mind (a nominee from 2011 just as I was moving into race mode) that I have contacted so hopefully I can start off with this gentleman and get the ball rolling.

If you have an Age Group athlete that you would like to nominate, please send the information my way and I will do my best to find out more about this local talent.

Please re-visit some of the great guest from the past through the link below.

http://larryofteamrunningfree.blogspot.com/search/label/interview

Some of the people you can read about through this link are...
Canadian AG Athletes
-Paul Gonsalves
-Rhys Spencer
-Marco Sadeghi
-David Frake
-Tommy Ferris
-Glenn Camplin
-Luke Ehgoetz
-Carlos Vilchez
-Bruce Bird
-Richard Pady

And Canadian Pros
-Brent Poulsen
-Simon Whitfield
-Tom Evans

Enjoy!

No comments: