Larry's Blog Pages

February 17, 2010

Why is Brunt Stealing my Blog?? HAHAHA

A couple days after my blog (one article below this) was posted Mr Brunt wrote a similar message. I guess I am not the only person writing a little on the negative side of the column these days. What he references from media around the globe is not the picture we were hoping to paint.


http://www.ctvolympics.ca/news-centre/newsid=43691.html?cid=rssrsn


BTW - a few more days have passed and the games are not getting any better. The athletes are pouring their hearts out so it must be tough when everything around you is going wrong. I cannot believe how may errors, system glitches, officiating blunders, etc. are coming up at these games. I have never seen so many mistakes in top level, "organized" sport.

Go Canada Go!

No comments: