Larry's Blog Pages

March 13, 2009

If the pros have time to post...

So I took a beating last year when I was updating my training log each night as one gentleman made a comment that I should worry about getting faster instead of posting blogs. Well, I may not be a pro and, at the age of 35, probably will never be pro. One thing I do know is that I have come very far since my chicken wing eating, beer drinking days only a few years ago. Another thing I know is that I also like to write and communicate with outher that share my passion for multisport. My family and friends are very supportive of my lifestyle change but they do not get too interested in the sport to create conversation. Therefore, I get my daily dose of chat on the internet. All the amazing people I have met in this sport live far enough away that we do not get to see each other unless we are at the same events.

For the past few weeks I have found some extra time and energy to start re-visiting some of my favourite blogs (Simon Whitfields, Canadian Triathletes, etc.) and they have inspired me to write more often. I hope you can follow along and drop a line when you get some time of your own!
Happy training,
Larry

No comments: